AMG-7800 Pay Station
The AMG-7800 automatic Central Pay Station is designed as a fast pay-processing unit and is perfect for large-scale 24-hour operations. Transactions are fast and easy for the user virtually eliminating long lines and delays.
- Ergonomic, customer-friendly, compact modular design
- Large, easy-to-read 15-inch flat panel display
- Intuitive, easy-to-use lighted guidance system helps patrons make fast transactions
- Superior detection/rejection technology
- One-drop change location eliminates confusion
- Accepts notes and coins. Faster, more reliable electronic self-replenishing coin system eliminates tubes with option for up to three recycling coin hoppers and a fourth non-recycling hopper
- Dispenses notes (up to 3), coins (up to 4) and receipts
- Large, 8” receipt roll – saves labor, and improves security
- Ethernet-based peripheral communications sub-system
- Uninterruptible power supply
- Note storage in individual, lockable cassettes
- Scalable hardware/software
- Multiple languages are programmable, including English, French and Spanish
- FlexScan barcode integration optional
- Debit Recharge
- Lost Ticket
- Spare Lockable Note Vault
- Spare Note Cassette
- Spare Coin Vault
- Coin Recycling/Dispensing Module
- Coin Dispensers
- Note Dispensers
- Integrated FlexScan Barcode Kit
AGP-6800 Pay Station
The Amano AGP-6800 Series pay station is finding wide acceptance in fully unattended facilities – revenue climb while labor costs are virtually non-existent.
- Unattended exit payment system calculates variable rate or flat rate fees utilizing mag-stripe technology.
- Provides an economical method to offer additional payment locations in the exit lanes of a facility.
- Includes a lighted patron guidance system and easy to read touch screen display.
- Electronic shutter system protects the ticket slot, coin slot, and note slot; activated open by the start of a transaction.
- Accepts entry tickets, exit tickets processed at a central pay location; cancelled tickets, lost tickets, validation coupons and service tickets.